It's been a little more than a week since I've posted, so I thought I'd give a little update... I'm doing well, Aidan is still very active but his movements get stronger and stronger. I'm having Braxton Hicks contractions on almost a daily basis now for about a month. The doctor says as long as I don't have 4 or more in an hour, then I'm ok. So far, that hasn't happened. They don't hurt, my tummy gets really hard and my lungs get a funny feeling (hard to describe) and then it's gone. It's just the uterus's way of warming up for real labor contractions. I only have 10 weeks and 4 days left until Aidan is due.
We have birthing/lamaze class this Saturday on Dec 2nd. It's an all day class from 9-4 with a tour of the hospital and it's also my 31st birthday. I can't believe it's already time for our birthing class! Our next doctor appt isn't until Dec 8th, and then we have another 4D ultra sound of Aidan on Dec 12th.
We got a new vehicle for me and Aidan to drive around in. After putting the car seat and stroller in my Jeep GC, there wasn't much room for anything else. So we went out and bought a new Chevy Tahoe and now there is plenty of room. We also found a community and floorplan we love and may be starting the building process of our new home very shortly! I'm really excited about that and also a little anxious about listing, showing, and selling our home and moving w/a new born in tow. Spring is the best time to sell, so I'm thinking I'll list our home in March and we can do a lease back from the buyer so we don't have to move twice. It may take longer to sell since we will want to do a lease back, but I think it'll work out. If we can't find anyone willing to do a lease back, then we have other options, but the lease back would be easiest on us. We'll see what happens.
Thanksgiving was good. My mom and step-dad came into town and my sister came over and we had a good meal. The food was really good and we are still eating leftovers. Now we are all waiting on "THE" phone call from Lea. Today is her due date and we are all anxiously waiting for her little one to make an appearance! Sometime this week, I will be an aunt!
Sunday, November 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Congrats on the new Tahoe! More room was the reason behind me going from the Altima to the Explorer. Have fun at your classes this weekend and have a VERY happy birthday!! Can't wait to see more belly pics.
Post a Comment