Sunday, November 12, 2006

My family baby shower was Saturday


My mom and my aunt Sandi hosted my family shower at my house on Saturday. It was really great. The games were fun, we did the "guess what melted chocolate is in the diaper" game, and then took bets for guessing of when, what time I'd deliver and how much Aidan would weigh, and we also each made 2 birthday cards for Aidan for ages 1-14. Everyone really got into making those cards and it was a lot of fun. We got a lot of really nice gifts from everyone, a lot of really soft blankets and toys too! I will probably spend today putting it all away and in it's place.
The picture in this post is of Lea and I. She is due on Nov 26th, so she only has 14 days before her due date now and is carrying my new niece! I'm only 10wks behind her! Hard to believe her baby and ours will be here so soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

damn, look at us... you know we're making some good lookin' kids in there! : )

Anonymous said...

You are just so cute pregnant! I am so happy for you!