Friday, November 10, 2006

Bad Lola!


Guess where I found Lola just now? Yep, that's her on the changing table looking out the window. I'm guessing she used the glider to help her get up there. What a mess she is! At first I was mad at her and shocked to see her up there, but then I did see the humor in it, so I took a picture so Ray could see since he's at work and missed this incident. I thought only people w/cats had to worry about this! Guess I was wrong. Lola has proved to have excellent problem solving skills. =) Now, how to keep her off..??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute, but I could see the dilemma. I kept the dog out of Eva's room & tried to keep the door shut, but that was only because he was old & would pee sometimes & I'm allergic to dogs. I was leery about whether Eva was or not, so until she was older, I just kept the dog away from her.

Anonymous said...

I came home from a long drive back home from Dallas with Amy's dog. Between our two, Lea's two, and Amy's (I am babysitting her while Amy takes all her finals), I get overwhelmed with dogs sometimes. Your picture of Lola cracked me up and reminded me why I love dogs so much. That's one for the baby's book.