Thursday, October 19, 2006

We're back from Italy!


Our trip to Italy was good but long, 10 days. We went to Venice, Florence, Pisa and Rome. In hindsite, I would not have done this trip while PG. It was really hard on me b/c I couldn't keep up w/Ray, so I either took lots of sitting breaks or just stayed in the hotel room while he went out and walked around to take pics. He took 693 pics on our trip! OMG... The only way to share them w/family & friends is to burn CDs - too many to upload to Shutterfly or someting similar. Also, flying while PG, made my feet swell so badly that I could barely get my shoes back on! Of course we had long flights so I don't think that helped.

Anyway, I'm so glad to be back in the US and back home again. I missed my bed and my snoogle so much! And I missed my food - nothing over there was what I expected it to be. The last two days we ate at Hard Rock Cafe in Rome and it was so good!!!

I'm 24wks today. Hard to believe I'm almost in my 3rd trimester. I made an appt to have some 4D u/s done at http://www.clearviewultrasound.com/ (DH was actually more into this and made sure I made the appt today).

Our glider and ottoman came in while we were gone, so we picked it up today and set it up. The nursery is coming together!

No comments: