Friday, October 20, 2006

Latest u/s pic of Aidan


Here's the u/s pic of Aidan from Oct 9th (but was unable to attach for some reason). Ray and I are applying for life insurance and a lady is coming by the house this morning to take some blood and other vital signs on me. I wasn't allowed to eat any sugar/carbs for breakfast until after she comes, so I had eggs and decaf coffee. I told Aidan not to worry, that was just an appetizer and that we'll eat real food when she leaves. =) I do feel weird about her coming over to the house to do all of this, with all the attacks on PG women lately. I will be on guard with her today while she's here. You can never be too careful. If all goes well, then afterwards, I have a ton of errands to run today. Poor Ray got up around 2 or 3am this morning unable to sleep. I woke at 5am b/c Lola got sick and threw up, so I've been up since. I'm sure I'll need a nap sometime today.

No comments: