Sunday, October 08, 2006

One more belly shot before Italy


Here's my belly shot from tonight, at 22w3d. Looks like I'm getting bigger up higher from the last belly shot 2 wks ago. Everything is being pushed up and over as Aidan grows and my uterus gets bigger to accommodate him. So far, my only gripes (and they aren't really gripes b/c I feel so lucky to even be PG) are lower back pain (I am unable to lay on my back on a flat, hard surface like the floor; it's unbearable) and it's getting harder to get the clothes out of the dryer since I have to bend over and reach in. It seems to be hard on my back to twist into that position.

We are still working on Aidan's room a little bit. Trying to figure out the best arrangement for the furniture and still waiting on the glider and ottoman. My mom will be coming down the weekend we get back to help me put the wall paper boarder up. She will also help me finish the landscaping in the front yard then too. It'll be a busy, tiring weekend for both of us. But I feel so much accomplishment when I get to cross something off my to-do list.

Right now, our focus is the trip and getting everything ready and packed. I'm so looking forward to some alone/romantic time w/my husband one last time for a while. Tomorrow, we get to see Aidan for a long time with the Level II ultrasound and we're excited about that. As long as everything looks good, then we'll go. I'm sure I'll have new images of him to post tomorrow too.

With the holidays coming up, time sure does seem to be flying! Hard to believe that Aidan will be here very soon! We can't wait!

No comments: