Well, I finally got in to the doctor's office today! Yay! So now I have an update to give you. First of all, I am not dilated yet but cervix is softening a bit more. So pretty much no change since Jan 9th. Aidan on the other hand, has grown a bit. His estimated weight today was 7lbs 2oz. He is measuring right on target. They hooked me up to a machine today that recorded and printed out his heart beat over a 10 minute period of time and each time he moved during that time, I was told to push a button. I'm not sure what the purpose of that was, but they said it looked good. So all looks to be well with Aidan.
I was and still am tired after that appt. Ray was there and so was my MIL, who is in town for the birth. We went to eat lunch afterwards and now I am back home with my MIL. She is outside with the dogs, enjoying the sunshine. Today is such a pretty day, but I think we have more bad weather headed our way soon. I am going to go take a nap. I am so stinking tired!
Thursday, January 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
FINALLY! I am so glad you finally got to see the doctor and that you and Aidan are doing OK. Please tell Katie hello! I am so happy she's here and with you and Ray. Make some good memories! See you all soon.
Love,
Mom
Yeah! It's great to hear Aidan is healthy! Get plenty of rest and give your belly a rub for me!
Sounds like great news! I can't believe Aidan will be here any day now. That test was a stress test they do at the end or if you are overdue. I had mine at 40 weeks. I am so excited for you! Gets some more rest and take care!
Post a Comment