Only 5 wks to go til Aidan's due date! Wow... we are excited to meet our new son finally. I am a little sad that soon I won't be pregnant anymore. I've enjoyed this special time in my life and have embraced it. I've also kept in the back of my mind that this may be the only time in my life this happens, since I've learned that even though you want or plan for things, sometimes life has other plans for you. The whole thing still feels very surreal, that in a few weeks, we will come home with a baby, our child and we will be parents.
My mother-in-law (MIL) is coming into town for the birth. She will be here January 24th and will stay here for a month. I'm so happy that she'll be able to be here and witness our big event! It's almost time!
Thursday, January 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I am so happy for you Tanya. You are going to make such a great mother!
Wow! It is really so close now. Take care of yourself these next few weeks. I am so very happy for you!
Post a Comment