Sunday, January 21, 2007

18 days to go!

My days as a pregnant woman are numbered. I can't believe delivery day could be any day now. My 37wk appt was cxl'd last week b/c of an ice storm in our area and they decided to just skip this past week and have me come in Tues for my 38wk check. So I have no idea if I'm dilated yet. All I know is as of Jan 9th, I was not dilated yet, but cervix had started to soften. I really want to make it to Feb for delivery, b/c I want my baby to stay in there as long as he needs to and come out strong. I'm still dealing w/swelling, carpal tunnel, numb fingers, snoring, hot flashes, reflux, being tired and some aches in my belly since baby is getting so heavy now. For now, I'm taking it easy at home. I'm getting excited to see this baby that I never thought would happen for us!

No comments: