

I'm in the home stretch now! It's really crazy to imagine that very soon, we'll be parents and we'll have a baby in our house. After trying for so long to get pregnant, our time is almost here now. We couldn't be more excited or ready.
We went to Bull Creek yesterday and took some photos of my belly to capture this moment in time forever for Aidan to look at one day. They turned out pretty good and we brought our tripod w/us so we even got a shot of both of us! I don't feel as big as I look in the pictures, but pictures don't lie! We like to bring the dogs here sometimes, so I'm sure this will be a place that Aidan will spend some time at too w/us and the dogs.
On another note, I found out today that myself and my two business partners have been nominated to be in the Austin Business Journal's top Real Estate performers for 2006.




3 comments:
I think you look beautiful! I am so very happy for you and Ray; also I am very proud of you for your nomination. You go girl!
Love you, Mom
how exciting!!!! We can't wait to meet your little one :-)
You look so beautiful Tanya!
Post a Comment