
Today I am 9w4d and this is a pic from the internet of what our baby should look like right now. Isn't that amazing?!
Our next ultrasound isn't until next Monday the 17th and it seems so far away. It's been a while since our last one and I like knowing everything is still ok in there. I'm planning on renting a fetal doppler heart monitor so we can listen to our baby's heartbeat at home whenever we want. I'm sure that will make both of us feel better in between doctor appointments.
I still have not had any morning sickness. I guess at this point, if it hasn't happened, maybe it won't at all. I am grateful that I may be spared that experience. I have started to show and am wearing small/med maternity tops since I have a little bump. My pants still fit me for now. In 3 weeks I'll be done with the 1st trimester. Still amazed by all this...
We went to DC for the 4th of July to visit friends, Amir & D'Ann. They live in Vienna, VA - not too far from DC and just a few miles from the CIA. We had a great time! We went to Baltimore, Philly, DC and Delaware...we walked A LOT and saw so much! We watched the fireworks from their boat on the Potomac River. It was really amazing!




No comments:
Post a Comment