
I am so relieved! We couldn't hear the heartbeat, but we saw it. It was flickering pretty quickly on the screen! The doctor said that now our chances of miscarriage are only 5%, so we have a 95% chance that this baby will be fine.
They said the baby was measuring 7 weeks, so they adjusted my due date to Feb 9, 2007.
And we have just ONE baby in there! There was a lot of talk of multiples since my betas have been so high.
Our next u/s is July 17th, at which I'll be 10w3d. I am so amazed there is life growing inside of me!




2 comments:
How are you feeling? Any nausea?
I'm feeling good. No nausea at all. At this point, I'm thinking I just got really lucky and won't have any morning sickness. That would be nice and I'm greatful. I get tired sometimes, but not as much anymore. I'm hungry more often. That's about it.
Post a Comment