Monday, May 26, 2008

Finding out the gender soon!

My 16wk appt was moved to Friday 5/30 since my OB had some surgeries come up. I was disapointed to find that we'd have to wait a few more days to know, but it actually works out better since that is one of Ray's days off and I got a time that works better with Aidan's nap schedule too. I'm excited to know if Aidan will have a little brother or sister! We don't care either way, just want to know! We've been calling the baby "#2" since we don't know the gender yet; it will be nice to call him or her by their name come Friday.

This pregnancy seems to have gone by faster than when I was carrying Aidan. I'm so busy with Aidan every day, the days go by faster. I can't believe I'm almost halfway through this pregnancy already. Crazy. I am waiting to feel #2 moving inside of me, but at my last appt, they told me my placenta was attached to the top of my uterus, so it would probably take longer to feel this baby. I think I've felt #2 a few times, but not 100% sure.

1 comment:

Tabatha said...

How exciting!!! I hope this week goes by really quickly for you!