
Here's today's u/s pic of baby #2. I'm 13w1d today. Had the NT scan today and all looks well. The fluid behind baby's neck is measureing 1.7mm and under 3mm is good. So it would indicate that this baby does not have Downs Syndrome or Spinal Bifida. No hint as to the gender, I was really hoping we'd get a glimps of something but this baby is modest. I also had some blood drawn for the FirstScreen test to check for our risk of Downs or Trisomy 18. Our next appt is set for May 27th at 11:30am with Dr S to tell us the gender. I'm beyond eager for that appointment! I am so ready to decorate and I've got an empty room just ready for the task. I am beyond greatful that so far, all looks well with our second child. Having a healthy baby is the most important thing.




No comments:
Post a Comment