
I'm at that point now, where everyone is asking if it's time yet or if we have an induction scheduled (since those are so common). Everyone is so excited! So far, as of tonight, nothing is happening yet. We have an OB appt tomorrow (Tues) to check my cervix again and see where I'm at. I'm also thinking we'll set an induction date too, but we'll see. My due date is this Thursday! I did do a lot of walking around today w/my mom and MIL, we had errands to do and it's probably smart if I'm not driving around by myself at this point. We all had our nails done today, so we are ready for the hospital! In the last 2 wks, I feel SO big. The pic I posted is from Saturday night, when I was 39w2d. Sleeping is difficult and often interrupted by reflux or having to pee, picking anything up off the floor is out of the question (I now understand why PG woman always wear slip on shoes) and my right hand is still numb/tingley from pregnancy induced carpal tunnel syndrome. All that said, I am content and would do this all over again. Aidan is worth all this and more.




1 comment:
Come on out baby Aidan!! We are all waiting patiently for your arrival :)
Tanya, I am sending you lots of easy labor vibes. You've done a great job "growing" him!!
I wish you guys the best.
XO, Dawn
Post a Comment