Thursday, February 08, 2007
Today is my due date
Today is my due date, I am 40 weeks pregnant and my son is showing no signs of coming out anytime soon. I know estimated due dates are "estimated", but our situation is a little different in that we know exactly when he was conceived since we had to do artificial insemination to get pregnant. So there's no guessing how far along I am based on measurements alone like most pregnancies. All that said, I am convinced he won't come until next week. I'm fine with that, but these last few days are hard when your waiting on something so special; something that was so hard and took so long to create. We can't wait to see him, touch him, kiss his sweet face, see what color hair he has, count his fingers and toes. I know once he comes, all this waiting will be a distant memory.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Happy Due Date Day! How exciting!!
so close, so close. call me when you get back from the doc!
Post a Comment