Sunday, September 17, 2006

Aidan's nursery is almost done!


Ray and I have been working on Aidan's nursery for a week now. Painting is always more work than it first seems it will be. We took down the guest room last Sunday night and started painting on Monday. We finished painting today! Now, we just need to add the wall paper boarder that matches Aidan's bedding to the top of the room and change all the outlets to white ones instead of the beige they are now. Here is a link to see photos of the nursery in progress...

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AcMWLhw2ctWH2

I've been feeling Aidan move and kick on a daily basis now. Yesterday, I saw my stomach move when he kicked me! That was really neat! He did it again tonight and I was looking and happen to see it again! Ray keeps missing it, but I know he'll see it and feel it soon.

Our next appt is a nurse appt this coming Friday afternoon. I'll be 20w1d - the half way point!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Wow, the room looks GREAT so far! I'm glad to hear about the bedding as well.. whew!