Thursday, September 14, 2006
Aidan's bedding being discontinued!!! Oh no!
I've been on the phone w/Babies R Us since Monday trying to track down the wall paper boarder for Aidan's room, as there is never any in stock in the store and it's unavailable to order on line. So finally today, I track a roll down in Mesquite TX and they tell me that the reason it's been so hard for me to find is because they are discontinuing the bedding and all matching accessories that go with it. OMG!! I am panicking!!! I'm becoming the parent that will fight other parents in the store over the Tickle Me Elmo doll or the Cabbage Patch doll!! But seriously, Ray and I both LOVE this bedding and we've already decorated the room based around THIS bedding! So I called my mom and best friend April and they are going to go tonight and tomorrow to Babies R Us and try to buy whatever they can of the Nautica collection b/c whatever they have on their shelves now, is all they will ever have. Once it's gone, they will not be restocking since the manufacturer is discontinuing that bedding set. I'm freaking out just a little bit here, feeling a huge sense of urgency here!!! Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh! I am such a HUGE planner, so this is not sitting well w/me at all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment