Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Back from NT Scan - 12w5d



We had our NT scan today and it went well. The area around the neck that they measure was 1.7 mm and anything under 3 mm is good. So everything still looks good so far. Whew! The baby was moving around quite a bit again today, we got a few pics from our u/s today. It was pretty awesome today. I shed a few tears during the u/s - still in shock that I really have a baby in there and so grateful.

Our next appt (on Aug 29th) is our "BIG ultra sound" where we find out the gender of our baby! I can't believe we are far enough along to find this out and in only 4 weeks we will know if we are having a boy or a girl!

In the u/s pics above, the 1st one is a profile shot w/the head on the left. The 2nd one is from overhead and the baby's head is on the right with it's right arm up by it's head.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Awww... great u/s pics! So glad to hear your little one is doing well. :)