Wednesday, August 16, 2006

My puppy Lola is getting spayed today :(



I know it's best for her, but I felt bad leaving her there today to have surgery w/o her mommy there to love on her and make her feel safe. With all these PG hormones, I'm so emotional about this today. She'll be 6mos on the 20th and she's a Chihuahua, so she's been my little baby since we got her. She is my "infertility dog", since I couldn't get PG, I got a puppy on Easter. But then it seemed she brought some baby dust w/her b/c I got PG 2 mos later. We call her Lola-Bean when we're loving on her. I'll be glad when she's back home later today. Our other 2 female dogs are older (12 & 9) so I've forgotten what this is like. Here's a pic of Lola. My little Lola-bean...

No comments: