Here's the recap on my betas so far...
1st beta @ 14dpo/iui on June 1- 294
2nd beta @18dpo/iui on June 5 - 1436
3rd beta @ 22dpo/iui on June 9 - 8884
My numbers are more than doubling every 48hrs, so I'm happy! I am still surprised that we only saw one sac on my 1st u/s on Friday at 5w1d - b/c of the high betas I really expected to see two in there! But like someone told me, there could still be another one in there that we couldn't see yet. Either way, one or two, the numbers are good and I'm happy either way!
I am still amazed that I can call myself "pregnant". I never thought I'd be on the other side of infertility.
Tanya
5w5d
EDD 2/8/07
Tuesday, June 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Congratuations!!! :) That is awesome! I saw that you started TTC in Sept '04...as I did. I am now 18 weeks along...amazing! Good luck to you and your little bean!
Post a Comment