Addison took her first real steps today! She's been working towards it for a while now. And yes, she's only 8 months old! So glad I was at home with her to see it. I had a friend (Lisa) over for lunch and she let go of the toy bus she was holding on to and walked 2-3 steps over to Lisa! Since then, she's been doing it over and over. Letting go of stuff and taking a few steps on her own. Now I'm really in trouble!
Monday, July 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
That is crazy! You have some early walkers, girl!! =D
I just happend to stumble across your blog today and I couldn't help but get excited to see your little girl is named Addison. My husband and I are expecting our first child, due around the time your son was born, after three years of trying. I have this gut feeling we are having a little girl and we are naming her Addison Grace. I love the name Aiden and wanted to name our first son that but the hubby said no, if it's a boy we are going with Jackson or Jack for short. So funny that we are on the same wave length when it comes to baby names. Your kids are adorable by the way!!
Post a Comment