This year we drove to DFW to spend the holiday at my mom's house. It was the first road trip with our kids and they did great! Aidan loved being at Gigi's house and never wanted to leave. We spent a lot of time in the pool and watched the fireworks. I think Aidan was in shock watching the fireworks and I had forgotten how loud they are! But both kids did wonderful, although it was a little scary for them. Aidan keeps talking about them and wants to watch them every night now. Aidan also helped Gigi make Rice Crispy Treats and he had a good time making them and eating them! Addison is still doing a great job trying to keep up with Aidan. She prefers standing and pulls up all the time. She even let go and was standing all by herself for a little while! She will be walking in no time.
Today, Aidan is home sick from school. He has a fever and Addison is very congested w/a very runny nose and she hates getting her nose wiped and suctioned. She's on an antibiotic and a antihistimine/decongestant. I'm hoping both are feeling better soon. Being sick is no fun.
However, I took some video (3min) of them today playing in the house and they don't look sick, but they are having fun with each other. I'm also posting some pics from Gigi's house over the holiday. Enjoy!
3 comments:
That video is great! The car is perfect for them! They are both just too cute.
Wow! Not that it is any surprise, but boy do those kids look like Ray! They are so cute!!
Yes, no question as to the paternity of these children! lol
Post a Comment