Today was a busy day with the two kids, while Ray was at work. Aidan wouldn't take a nap and was unusually clingy all day. I tried to keep him happy and entertained until it was time to go to a birthday party for Gavin (April's son, that just turned 1). It was at Little Gym and Aidan was slow to warm up, but quickly loved running around and liked walking on the balance beam (with me holding his hand, of course). But after only about an hour, he was asking to go home. Since I was there with both kids by myself and he was getting whiny, we had to leave early - missing the cake and gifts. I didn't even have time to say goodbye to April! Aidan was tearing the place apart and going into employee only areas, so we had to just get out of there. It's very hard to parent a very quick one year old (almost 2) when you have a 3 month old on your hip too. But Addison was (and has been) a great trooper! She only fusses when she's hungry. The reason for me telling you all of this, is to explain why Addison's shirt is so dirty in this picture! Aidan requires so much attention, that I never got around to changing her shirt for the picture. So, my apologies!
Addison is still smiling a lot, which I will never get tired of. And she is making new sounds with her mouth, blowing raspberries. She prefers sitting up and is so close to rolling over and pulling herself into a sitting position. She's very strong and determined!




2 comments:
Awww!
What an adorable picture of Aidan kissing Addison!
Post a Comment