Monday, February 02, 2009

Time for a new "do"

Those of you that know me, know that I've been cutting my hair shorter and shorter ever since having kids. Now I'm ready for it to be shorter again! Here a few styles I'm considering.... which do you like best? My fav is the new Victoria Beckham style...
Hairstyle #1


and here are some others that I like too....

option #2


option #3


option #4


option #5


option #6


Please leave your vote in my comments!!!

14 comments:

emilia said...

i like two the best. theyre all super cute though.

Anonymous said...

#2! The long bangs keep it feminine. It also looks like the easiest to do without a professional stylist.

Anonymous said...

I love option #2...super cute!
~cristina<3 whit

Anonymous said...

I think #2 would be great on you!

-elyse said...

definitely #2

Anonymous said...

#4 is my favorite... so cute! Any of them would look great on you. Make sure and post pictures afterwards. Good luck!

Tabatha said...

#1 or #2!!

Life. Complicated. said...

I like #2 and #3. I think either of those will look great on you!

RCA said...

I happened across your blog while doing a search on Cedar Park...

Since I don't know you from Adam... well, I suppose I DO know you from Adam, but since I don't know you from Eve, the only opinion I can render is going to be guided by my personal tastes, and the fact that I believe you to be a professional woman.

My tastes preclude #1 & #6. And my expectations of someone I might do business with precludes #5 (though I think it is a great hairstyle for someone in fashion or entertainment).

I know the "tossled" look is in, but I prefer "classy" to "in." I think you should go with #2 or #4.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Although #1 is super cute, I almost think it might be too much maintenance?

My TOP 3 are...#4, then #6, and then #2.

All very cute though! Can't wait to see it!

Anonymous said...

my vote is for posh's 'do.
good luck! i was also contemplating cutting mine short, a la katie holmes, but then I saw katie couric's hair catastrophe and thought that was probably what i'd end up looking like. my hair is so fine and lifeless! and now i'm going to be in a friend's wedding in the fall, so i've decided to grow it out. yikes! good thing about hair, it always grows back. =)

Anonymous said...

I just realized that Posh has a headband in. That would not be hard at all to style (tussle with some product and you would be good to go) and so cute. I say go for it....you are making me want to go for a dramatic chop now!

Tom said...

Dad says #4....:-)