Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Sweet little Addison

This little baby girl is so sweet and such a good sleeper; I really like her and we've decided to keep her! LOL - Really though, she is such a good baby; hardly every cries, very tolerant personality and sleeps a lot. She smiles and laughs in her sleep and I cannot get enough of it. I love her so much. Aidan loves her too; every day he gives her multiple kisses, without us asking him to. When she cries, he brings her bottle to me, and her blanket and her pacifier. He's so good and caring. I gave her her first bath today since her umbilicle cord finally fell off and looks like it's healed now. I'm posting a pic of Addison from today and a pic of Aidan at 4wks old when he had his bath. They look so much alike - we have a matching set now!


Addison at 3wks


Aidan at 4wks

The madness is over, we are all much better now and life is no longer chaotic. Infact, we are going to have our first family photo shoot tomorrow morning and I can't wait to see how the pictures turn out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I can't believe how much they look alike. What beautiful kids you have!

Anonymous said...

Two peas in a pod. Love it! Good luck with the family picture. Can't wait to see it.

Anonymous said...

Wow, they DO look alike! Bizarre!!

Glad things are calming down!

D