Today was my last prenatal appt; 38wks. No change in my cervix, still closed and firm, so he said I didn't need to come next week and I'll see him next on Friday the 7th in the OR! Holy crap! I'm having a baby next week! Sometimes it just blows my mind.
For a long time, I wondered if I'd ever have a baby at all and now I'm having my second. My heart is going to grow so much; with all the love that we have for our son, it's hard to imagine loving another one just as much!
Oh, and he was estimating that Addison is about 8.5 lbs now. So looks like another biggie for us!
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
How exciting! Only 4 more days!! Can't wait to see the pictures. I have some cute little things for Addison, I will try to send to Ray's office so you can get them before his leave. Congrats and well wishes to all of you!
Post a Comment