Friday, October 10, 2008

We are a minivan family now!

At some point after a million trips to the grocery store w/Aidan, getting him in and out of his car seat in the Tahoe, I put vanity down and started understanding why so many moms chose minivans. Those sliding doors.... oh I was starting to drool over them and envy the convenience of this mom friendly vehicle. So after months of talking about it to my husband and a few of my close friends, my husband surprised me and took me to the dealership on Thursday and we ended up buying a new VW Routan! I am so excited about the buttons that open/close the two side doors and liftgate. This is going to make my life so much easier! So goodbye Tahoe and hello minivan. So here I am with the new mom-mobile!



Here's a couple of pics we took today of us at the park today....



No comments: