We are so ready for Christmas!! Aidan is so drawn to the tree and the presents, it's been hard to keep him away from it all! I'm excited for him to tear into his gifts and I'm most excited to see what he thinks of the talking Elmo doll we got for him that we pre-programed with his name, so when he talks for the first time, Elmo will say "Hi Aidan!" - can't wait!!
Saturday, December 22, 2007
Stockings are hung by the chimney with care...
We are so ready for Christmas!! Aidan is so drawn to the tree and the presents, it's been hard to keep him away from it all! I'm excited for him to tear into his gifts and I'm most excited to see what he thinks of the talking Elmo doll we got for him that we pre-programed with his name, so when he talks for the first time, Elmo will say "Hi Aidan!" - can't wait!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment