We have a whole lot to be thankful for this year. Most of all, Aidan. It's amazing that he's really here.
We went to visit Ray's family in Minnesota for Thanksgiving and had a great time. All his aunts, uncles, cousins, g'ma, g'pa and great aunts/uncles and grandmother came to visit him, about 35 people came over for Thanksgiving to G'ma Katie & G'pa Tom's house. The food was delicious and Aidan had a great time meeting eveyone.
Aidan and I are both sick, I'm guessing from the flights. We both have sinus issues now. :( Hopefully, we'll both be feeling better soon. On an exciting note, Aidan had some major 1st's that just happened! On Friday, at G'ma Katie's, I had to go to the bathroom while Aunt Josie watched Aidan, and he crawled to the bathroom after me and said "mama"! His first word!! Then last night after we got home from our long day of traveling, he was standing by a chair and let go and took two steps over to me! His first steps!!! Ray and I were both there and saw it together, it was really special. I've learned that babies turn into toddlers very fast, before you even realize what's happening.
Aidan w/G'ma Katie
Aidan with most of his cousins
Aidan at G'ma's house
Cameron and Aidan, both 9mos old
Daddy, Aidan and Cousin Evilyn




No comments:
Post a Comment