Aidan's 2 bottom teeth are both above his gum line now! One is out more than the other, but there are two now. He's been enjoying eating crackers, puffs and baby cereal. He's also started going to bed earlier (yay!), he goes to bed at 7pm now instead of 9pm and gets up at 7am. His waking up time has always been the same (6-7am) but him going to bed 2hrs earlier in the evening has been nice. It gives Ray and I a chance to visit and wind down from our day.
His crawling is getting better and better every day. I just ordered baby gates for our stairs! We're going to need those sooner than later. I just dropped his crib mattress down to the lowest position because he's pulling up now and we don't want him to fall out! Soon we'll have to start raising the side of the crib too. Aidan gave me an unexpected kiss on the cheek today at lunch, he's so sweet!




1 comment:
Awww! That is all so amazing!
Post a Comment