Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Just a quick update


It's September 11th and I can't help but think back to where I was the day it happened and where I was in my life then. So much has changed for me in 6 years. Everything is different, but for the better.

Aidan is growing so fast! He's very close to crawling and I just know his first tooth is around the corner. He'll be 7mos old on Friday already. Watching him grow up is such a gift and a blessing. I hope I'm able to be around for a very long time. I did have a cancer scare recently when the doctor found a lump in my breast, but I had a mammogram done and all looks normal, so I don't have cancer! I didn't want to say anything about it until I knew.

We have 3 trips coming up soon; Jackson Hole, Maui and Minnesota. Aidan will be going on 2 of those trips with us. I'm anxious about flying/traveling w/an infant and all of his gear for the first time. I know it will work itself out, but it adds to the logistics of everything. I think Aidan will be a great traveler. So many new things, people and places to see!

Aidan is eating Gerber Stage 1 Organics, Bananas and Sweet Potatoes are his favorites. Apples are too acidic for his system. He really enjoys eating his big boy food and he's also eating Puffs too, little cereal looking things that disolve quickly.

No comments: