We closed June 29th and have been moving in ever since. We have all the big stuff done, but still have a lot left to do to get our place ready for visitors. Aidan is such a sweet boy and is so much fun at this age. Every now and then, he gives us belly laughs and we love it! On the 4th of July, I read him a book w/a squeaky ball attached to it and he laughed everytime the ball squeaked! I've put a link to a video of it in this post. Pay no attention to my appearance, between moving and being a mommy of an infant, I don't do make up and hair very often these days; but I do bathe and Aidan's happy, so that's all that matters!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-Q2_1aEfRU
Friday, July 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
That's right! That link was adorable. Can't wait to see the new place.
Post a Comment