Saturday, July 21, 2007

I've lost 35 lbs since delivery


I need to loose 19 more lbs to reach my pre-PG weight. Since we moved, I restarted my Atkins type diet and lost 5 lbs in the last 2 wks by doing that. We are going to visit my husbands family in Minnesota for Thanksgiving and I'm hoping to drop the rest by then. It motivates me to stick w/it when I can see results.

On another note, I've decided to chop my hair off! Those that have met me, know I have really long hair (down to the middle of my back) and I'm going to cut it to about chin level on Tues! Eeek! I'm excited! And I think it will be easier to manage and get ready w/Aidan. My hair is so thick and takes forever to dry, so this will shorten my process. And maybe I won't look like a teenage mom; I'm 31 but look about 12 on most days. :) The pic in this post is the haircut I'm after.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is great. It took me forever to lose my weight, or at least the last leg of it, but sounds like you have more will power than I do. Can't wait to see the new hair cut!

Anonymous said...

YOU GO GIRL! Can't wait to see your hair!!