We went to our last appt for our 3D u/s today and Aidan was still head down, but now he was face down and had his face buried into me again so we couldn't see his face. He's in the right position for birth, but not for taking his picture! We tried for about 30 minutes to get him to turn, but no luck. He is so shy and I think he will be a snuggle-bug, b/c he was quite content to snuggle against me instead of floating around in the amniotic fluid. They rescheduled us to try again next week and see if we have any luck then. So unfortunately, I don't have any new images of Aidan to post today. The tech did say that she saw lots of long whisps of hair on Aidan's head and pointed it out to us. How exciting!
I am doing well. Things are getting a little crazy for me work-wise. I've got 2 closings in the next week and 2 walks before Friday of this week. Ray's company xmas party is this Saturday night and I have no idea what I'm going to wear, still need to go shopping for that. The car dealership installed something in my new Tahoe and now about 10 things no longer work, so we've been trying to reach a compromise w/them for the last week about that and they are supposed to fix it all tomorrow. My hairdresser squeezed me in for a cut and color tomorrow, just in time for the xmas party and this will be my last opportunity before Aidan comes to do that.
I still need to pack our bag for the hospital. If anyone has any "must have" items for the hospital bag, please tell me! I have a list from books that recommend what you should bring w/you, but would welcome any experienced mom's recommendations.
I guess that's all for now. We've had a long day and I'm tired. We ran a lot of errands today and now I'm pooped. So I'm going to go get comfy and relax before bed.
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I didn't use a lot of things that I took to the hospital, but better safe than sorry. Two things that really helped me was snacks and a robe. I felt like I hadn't eaten in days after the delivery and at 2am when you wake to feed and your tummy is growling and the hospital isn't serving food, it really helps. I didn't want to use my own nighty because it would be ruined. Also things to make Ray comfy sleeping overnight there. Whatever you forget or decide you need, can be easily picked up by a friend or family too.
I didn't use a lot of things that I took to the hospital, but better safe than sorry. Two things that really helped me was snacks and a robe. I felt like I hadn't eaten in days after the delivery and at 2am when you wake to feed and your tummy is growling and the hospital isn't serving food, it really helps. I didn't want to use my own nighty because it would be ruined. Also things to make Ray comfy sleeping overnight there. Whatever you forget or decide you need, can be easily picked up by a friend or family too.
I didn't use a lot of things that I took to the hospital, but better safe than sorry. Two things that really helped me was snacks and a robe. I felt like I hadn't eaten in days after the delivery and at 2am when you wake to feed and your tummy is growling and the hospital isn't serving food, it really helps. I didn't want to use my own nighty because it would be ruined. Also things to make Ray comfy sleeping overnight there. Whatever you forget or decide you need, can be easily picked up by a friend or family too.
You're getting close :-) Let's see.... warm socks, camera (battery charger), camcorder, laptop to email pictures to everyone, going home clothes, going home outfit for the little one. We didn't need alot. Keep your feet up as much as possible and take care of yourself!!
Post a Comment