
We got to see Aidan again today! We always look forward to that. Everything looked great! He was still measuring a little bit ahead, but that is great news since most babies w/a 2 vessel cord are smaller than they are supposed to be. So the cord issue does not seem to be effecting him. He weighs approx 3lbs 14oz! The image I have attached is a profile shot of his head. He is in the head down position, facing up for now. He can still turn and move for now, but soon he'll be running out of room!
I have a good amount of amniotic fluid and told them about me being swollen in my hands and feet. They said that most of my recent weight gain is water weight and to not be on my feet for more than 3-4 hrs at a time to help reduce the swelling. It's not awful now, but it'll probably get worse before it gets better. My blood pressure was 110/60 today. They also started me on an Iron supplement in addition to my prenatals, Calcium supplement and Baby Aspirin I take each day.
We talked about our birthing plan and pediatrician recommendations. I need to bring a list of doctors from our insurance plan and they will point out ones from the list that they recommend. So that will be done on our next visit. We also scheduled out the rest of my remaining appts. Starting Jan, I'll be seen every week until delivery. The time is near! We can't wait to see him!




1 comment:
Wow! It's just around the corner! I'm so happy to hear Aidan is doing well.
Post a Comment