Thursday, May 04, 2006

Yay! AF is here! We can TTC again! Hello cycle # 23!!

This is the cycle we've been waiting for since my surgery in March to remove a uterine septum (that was taking up 2/3s of my uterus and was missed during my 1st lap by different doctor!). And finally I'm CD1 today! This is the 1st time in a loooong time that I've been glad to see AF! I called my RE and left a msg about what protocol she wants to do w/me this time around. We had talked about doing Clomid/IUI this cycle. I'm just anxious to get on w/the show, ya know? My tubes aren't blocked anymore, septum and polyp are out, stage 1 endo isn't that bad, I've got PIO for my LPD - my luck has to change soon right?

Tanya
TTC#1 since Sept 2004, CD1, Cycle 23

No comments: