Monday, June 01, 2009

She's crawling!

Oh my gosh, I haven't posted in ages it seems. Life with these two keeps me so busy I never have time for anything that isn't vital. Ray is bathing Aidan and Addison is sleeping, so I have some time to update you all real quick. I've got a few pictures of the kiddos from the past week or so that I'll include in this post. Addison is growing so fast. She's 6mos old and weighs about 20lbs (Aidan weighed that at 1yr). She's got 2 teeth and is crawling all over the place. She's very curious about all of Aidan's toys, which agrivates Aidan and he displays this by grabing whatever object Addison has away from her and saying "NO Addison, MINE!". We are trying to work through this with him (I know this is normal behavior, but it's still an issue non the less). Sometimes he's really sweet and will give her something else to play with, which is wonderful! And we praise him when he does this for her.
It's already wickedly hot outside; 90's and it's only June. Ugh. I wish it was just warm instead of hot.
I'm enjoying a small glass of wine right now as my well earned night cap for the evening. Aidan will be going to bed soon and then we can retire for the day as well; falling into bed exhausted once more. (side note: I've started reading the Outlander series and it's a riviting love story with plenty of adventure and danger; a real page turner. Read it if you haven't yet!) Here's pics of the kids...



No comments: