Not sure why we've never gotten around to taking pics of my growing belly with this pregnancy. Guess we've been busy with day to day life! So here's a pic of me and Addison at 30w4d on Sept 4, 2008 - still have 2 months to go! I'm also including a recent photo of Aidan; we love this pic, it makes us laugh!!
Monday, September 08, 2008
Long overdue belly pic
Not sure why we've never gotten around to taking pics of my growing belly with this pregnancy. Guess we've been busy with day to day life! So here's a pic of me and Addison at 30w4d on Sept 4, 2008 - still have 2 months to go! I'm also including a recent photo of Aidan; we love this pic, it makes us laugh!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
You are so cute !!!!!
beautiful, Tanya! :)
I dont know if you remember me. We met on Myspace long ago. I found you through an infertility board I think when I was going through IUI. Anyway, I left Myspace which is why we lost touch, but I have since returned. I have followed your blog for awhile and wanted to let you know.
Kim C.
Too adorable (both of you!). :)
D
Post a Comment