Saturday, July 05, 2008

Aidan's 1st CAR!


Aidan and I hung out with my mom today. We met for lunch and then we went to Zingers (they sell hardware, furniture, cookware, etc) neat place! Anyway, when we walked in, I saw this neat little car for Aidan and pointed it out to him. You should have seen his little face light up and he couldn't wait to get in it! I pushed him around the store in it; it had buttons for a play radio that plays 3 songs, a horn, blinkers and a key and of course the steering wheel. He LOVED that thing, so of course I had to buy it for him. We went to 3 other stores after that, and each time I would put him in it and push him around instead of using his stroller and he was in heaven, even when we were stopped to look at something and talk about it, he didn't care, he was so content with his new toy! I snapped a picture of him in it once we got home with it. He's in love!

No comments: