Saturday, April 26, 2008

Names

Ray and I have been narrowing down names for the new baby. If it's a boy, we are both pretty set on Connor Ryan; very Irish. For a girl, we liked Anna Sofia, but then there was a huge issue with the initials; A.S.S. Hmmmm, guess we can't do that. So then we liked Anna Catherine but now we are both really liking Addison with a middle name of Paige or Marie. I'm leaning towards Addison Paige for now.

My next OB appt is May 5th and I'll have my NT scan first and then see the doctor. The NT scan takes about 30 minutes and assess our baby's risk of having Down syndrome (DS) and some other chromosomal abnormalities as well as major congenital heart problems. Apparently, the NT Scan techs have been offering to guess the gender during the scan, so we may get an idea if our baby is a boy or a girl at this next appt. Four weeks after that, we'll know for sure! I'm itching to know so we can start getting the nursery ready and call this baby by it's name.

No comments: