
Yep, there's a baby in there! I'm about 6 weeks along and already we could see what looked like a beating heart. We go back in next week for another ultrasound. We are excited that Aidan will have a little brother or sister later this year. I'm sure they'll have fun playing together since they will be so close in age; 21 months apart.
I did have to go back on my progesterone in oil shots (PIO) last Tuesday night. I had some spotting and went back in to check my levels and my progesterone had dropped from 20 to 12. So better to be safe than sorry since progesterone is needed to maintain a pregnancy. Ray gives me the shots every night just like we did with Aidan. For those that aren't familiar with PIO, it's an inch and a half long needle that has to go into the muscle and the PIO is in oil so it's thick and takes a while to depress the plunger (takes a while to load the syringe too!). I will probably have to be on this until around 15 weeks just like last time. But it's worth it considering what it's for!




1 comment:
Congrats! That is so exciting! Now the long weeks waiting for boy or girl news!
Post a Comment