
Every year for our anniversary, we go on a trip. The last three trips were to Europe, but this year we decided to stay in the US. We are taking Aidan with us, so I didn't want to leave the country with him just yet. So, we decided on going to Jackson Hole, Wyoming this year for our third wedding anniversary. We've checked the weather and the highs are in the 50s, lows in the 30s - sounds delicious! I love cold weather, maybe b/c we never get cold weather here much in Central Texas. So out with all the sweaters and boots!
The picture above was taken on Oct 4, 2007 in Jackson. Neither of us has ever been there, but it looks so beautiful. We plan to go to Yellowstone National Park while we're there. We're taking our cameras, of course. So we'll come back with lots of pictures I'm sure!




2 comments:
Looks beautiful. Have a great time and Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment