Thursday, May 03, 2007
Aidan laughed today! 11w1d old
It was awesome! It was just before 7pm tonight and he was sitting on my lap watching Lola and Minne playing with each other. All of a sudden, Lola got all wound up and started zipping thru the house really fast and tossing her toys around. At first, Aidan jumped like he does when he's startled. So I thought a scream/cry was going to be next, but instead he LAUGHED! A belly laugh! And then he did it again, as Lola continued to zip around in front of him. It was so great! He did it a few times and then Lola stopped and laid down to rest. She got all riled up again later but he didn't laugh again, the moment was gone. I wish that I could have recorded it, but I'm sure we'll get more opportunities in the future. I can't wait for Ray to hear it, he was at work when it happened. :( Aidan's laugh, even his smile is the best thing on earth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment