Sunday, March 04, 2007

Sweet Aidan


We are adjusting to life with Aidan and are living on little sleep, but we couldn't be happier. Aidan is such a sweetie! He is so strong, he's been lifting his head since day one and he's so alert, looking around at everything. I haven't had much time to get on the computer lately, so I wanted to give you a little update and a new picture. We are putting our home up for sale at the end of this week and will be moving out in a few days while we wait for our new home to be built. The new home should be done sometime this summer. Lots going on!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is just the sweetest baby boy! That is a great picture. I can't believe you are moving and selling the house in the next week! We did that too and it was all fine.

Anonymous said...

He is so beautiful! Thanks for letting me come visit Friday. It was great to see you three.